A collection of easy narrative essay topics
A narrative essay can tell an interesting and exciting story creating an intense and striking picture in the readers mind. You might think that you have lived a boring life and don’t have a story to tell, but any story can be a good story if you know how to write it. Here are some narrative essay ideas to inspire you to write something thrilling.
- What has been your most interesting life lesson? Describe the process that led you to this.
- Who have you met that changed your life? Describe that event.
- Talk about something funny that has happened to you.
- Describe a sad experience that has taken place in your life.
- Talk about an act of kindness that you displayed to someone. How did it make you and the person feel?
- Describe a time that you stood up for something that you were passionate about.
- Describe a time when you have rebelled against your parents or a teacher and the moment you realised that they were right after all.
- Write about a misunderstanding that you had with another person, how was this issue resolved?
- Talk about a difficult decision that you have had to make and what led you to your final decision.
- Write about the end of a relationship or a friendship, why did it end and how did it benefit you.
- Discuss a time when you have judged someone incorrectly. How and when did you realise that your initial judgement was incorrect.
- Describe the moment that you realised you were no longer the same person you were a few years prior. What do you think was responsible for that change?
- Describe a dangerous experience that you have had, e.g.: an accident or a near accident.
- What are your core belief systems, what events in your life have been responsible for leading you to these ideologies.
- Most people remember where they were and what they were doing the moment September the 11th happened. Describe your experience at this moment and how it made you feel.